After making a couple of painstaking changes to the original time table, thanks to the Fruity Boy, as Juan called you-know-who, not to mention a much grueling job of scheduling for mutually available band practice-time slot, may I present you our (those in Degree 3) life semester sentence.
Monday
HAMM 2 10.00am-11.00am
Band practice 4.00pm-5.00pm
Tuesday
Improvisation Skills 1 10.30am-11.30pm
Ear Training 2 11.30am-12.30pm
Song writing 1 3.00pm-4.00pm
Popular music history 1 4.00pm-5.30pm
Band coaching 5.30pm-6.00pm
Choir 6.00pm-7.30pm
Wednesday
HAMM 2 3.00pm-4.00pm
Viola class 4.00pm-4.30pm
Thursday
Ear Training 2 10.30am-11.30am
Improvisation Skills 1 11.30am-12.30pm
Band practice (depends) 3.00pm-4.00pm
Popular music history 4.00pm-5.30pm
Choir 6.00pm-7.30pm
Friday
Master class (occasionally) 10.00am-12.00pm
Recital attendance 12.30pm-1.30pm
Modern Band Ensemble 2.00pm-4.00pm
Note: my individual piano lessons and the 3 additional hours of accursed choir sectional practices have yet to be included.
We are literally LEFT FOR DEAD.
I'm still feelin' the rain fall, bouncin' off my skin,
How long do I have to wait for the sun to shine again?
No comments:
Post a Comment