Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Heart of Life


I cannot believe I now get to do things that I can only dream of a couple of months back.

First collaborating with Eu Chern, Joanna, Jing Hua, Jyh Ling, Amanda and Xe Linn on a project I have dreamed of since the day words became more than just a string of alphabets, I am honored to be making this trip with you. And whether we know it or not, the journey has begun (:

Then came my lecturer’s invitation to write for a newsletter she is going to publish at the end of June, after the seminar she is encouraging me to join, not that I am hesitating to do so. All I ever wanted before was for her to notice how much I love writing, but this, man, this is beyond my wildest dreams.

Writing has given me way more than I have asked for. 

No comments: