Ah, another spur-of-the-moment outing. Just that this time it was only playing a couple of games of pool in some 'pool club' called Fireball, located paces away from our campus. Still, I learnt something new. I finally knew how to play pool (I know, I'm damn innocent).
Anyway, Film & Arts Appreciation ended almost immediately after Ms. Hazlin exploded with rage coz we people sitting at the back row simply couldn't stop talking. I mean, the class was 3 hours long, for God's sake! Unless she wouldn't mind massaging our numb butts or screen us an attention-capturing film instead of projecting lecture notes when we could get it from eAdvantage, how could we possibly concentrate?! So, we got dismissed, like, an hour earlier. Yay!
If whoever suggested pool hadn't suggested it fast enough, I would have flew back to my room to take a nap and my dinner before my piano class. Amazing how the influential word 'pool' was. By the time we got out of the door, there were already a bunch of us going. We headed straight for Fireball.
At first, there were only the 8 of us at the 'pool club'; Andrew and Kevin shared a table; I was with Eunice, Wen Dee and Bi Ying; Rachel and Jia Wen waited for the 2 guys to finish. Since I had never touched pool before, Eunice taught me (and Bi Ying and Wen Dee) the basic R&R, like how the balls had 2 types, striped and solid colour, and how the 1st ball to get shot in would determine which person/team hit which type of ball. Plus, she guided us throughout the games. So, thanks ya, Eunice =)
After about half an hour (and Ming joined us), the place started to get crowded, with all sorts of people filtering in, including bastards who smoked. Seriously, it was stuffy enough without the lung cancer-making cigarette smoke. Soon, we couldn't take it anymore and paid up and left. We didn't go for dinner, though. Wen Dee wasn't that hungry yet and Rachel, Jia Wen and Andrew took off 15 minutes before we did. Plus, Bi Ying's dad was on the way to pick her. So the number was kind of pitiful. In the end, we went back to the college, where I met up with Joanne to have dinner since I was a little hungry and I couldn't possibly wait till 8pm to eat. I would have starved to death by then.
Well, yeah. This was the only thing worth blogging so far. Got to wait till Thursday, our 7-days-anticipated ICE-SKATING outing! Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!! Heehee. I'm practically hyperventilating already.
No comments:
Post a Comment