Whoa...this was the latest non-sleepover party I had ever attended in my still relatively short 18 years of life, though I went home around 1am while some of them got to stay on till, what, 4am? *Envy* Then again, the games they played after I left were absurd. Or at least the punishments were (I'll get to that later). Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise, me going home early.
Oh, before my memory lets it slip again...Happee Burfday, Wan Wen Dee! Welcome to the legal age of 18 (well, not exactly legal in everything yet)! And thank you so muchie for inviting me, you were a gracious and beautiful host =) LoLz.
Birthday Lady unwrapping her present
Anyway, I arrived at Wen Dee's around 9pm, more than a little late (the wondrous Chinese culture), after consulting the map thrice and taking 1 wrong turn thanks to the near pitch-blackness. Bi Ying, Rachel and Kevin were already sitting on the couch watching some Saturday Nite Live TV programme and munching on something that resembled a sushi. Oh yeah. They WERE sushi.
So, I joined them. Until I-don't-know-how-long-later, in came Stephan, Phyllis, Song Lin, Eunice, David and Andrew. (Reminder: I didn't keep track of Wen Dee's other friends) And there we lounged in the living room, while the host brought us various concoction of cocktails for us to try out, till midnight. Seriously. Of course, we DID cam-whore. It was the main by-product of a party. And crapped.
By the time the 2 sides were called to cut the birthday, a sliver of warmth was creeping through my veins and I was kind of bubbly, like a pre-giggle feeling, which wasn't in the tiniest bit good. The last time I let that feeling grew, I ended up puking in my godparents' house. In the confines of the toilet, thank God. So, I occupied myself as long as possible with the piece of cake, diverting my attention from that addictive Grenadine. I felt like some freshly intoxicated crackhead,
though I knew I was far from it.
But whatever. I'm no Wino worshipper.
Bi Ying, Rachel and Kevin were the first to leave and we didn't even have a group photo, as in just us music coursemates =( Sadnya. Oh well, at least we took tons separately.
Games started like around 12.30am, I think. I was only involved in 2. The first was like musical chairs, but passing a card with our mouths instead. Imagine the tens of thousands of millions of trillions of invisible-to-the-naked-eye microorganism depositing themselves onto that card from our mouths...happy happy microscopic creatures getting dumped onto the card like kids brought to a playground...and...oh alright. I quite enjoyed myself during that game, especially when I heard my favourite song 'Leavin''. I just didn't fancy the punishment. I SUCK at dancing. I could shoot myself for that.
The second game was passing a lemon from 1 person to another without using the hands, but any other part of the body. And I mean ANY other part. *I hear sniggering* The sequence, which I can't seem to recall, was made by everyone picking a card. Since I got a 3, I was way back in line. Not exactly a good thing coz by the time Stephan had to pass the lemon to me, they wouldn't allow me to use the crook of my arms to hold on to the fruit. Nor the front of my neck. Those parts were repeated way too many times. Gah. I used the left side of my neck. It worked. Hah.
And no hah. It didn't get past Andrew. Somehow he couldn't use his right side of the neck to clip the lemon from me. And it fell. Twice, to be honest. But the first time I shoved the lemon back up my neck before anyone saw it (Someone did though, but she waved it aside). Stupid squashed lemon. And because of it, we both had to dance as a punishment. Someone played 'Fall for you' by Secondhand Serenade -__-"
Dad came soon after, when we were taking a break and thinking about what game to play next. Too bad. I was beginning to feel warm again though. Had too much of that Chiva + Sprite. Argh. Better to be safe than sorry. I did NOT want to get sick in front of everyone.
Anyway, photo time!
'Sex on the beach'
Andrew with that dead-bitter drink, whatever it was called. And Kevin.
With the birthday girl!
+
No comments:
Post a Comment