Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Letter 'F'

Fuck You Very Much - Lily Allen


I've never heard the F word said oh-so-sweetly before =)

Gotta thank Shereen and Jo Yee for recommending the song at Joanna's Death Party. For some obscene reason, insecurities or depression perhaps, she decided to get us together for dinner to 'acknowledge the start of the last 365 days of wearing the TEENager label', not to 'celebrate her birthday'. Hence the term 'death' and her party concept of Live Funeral. We even had to recite a eulogy for her. In her presence.

Anyway, we all had a great time. The lamb chops were enticing. Thus got me high and sugar-rushy. Now my throat is itching and my voice's turning sandy and husky, probably because I laughed, and obnoxiously so in that, too much, especially during the present-shopping for Jo with Eu Chern. Since she had seen the present, I guess it's acceptable to blurt it to the world. It was a skin-colour, knee-length, with Greek-style-stripes dress for her to wear it to MPO concerts. Go to her blog. I bet she'll post a photo or two about it. If she doesn't, I'll pester her till she does.

P.S. Kimora, you damn potong steam at the beginning of the party, okay? You were supposed to be a little more dramatic and go all disappointed-looking and teary-eyed when we handed you that recycle-eco-friendly bag, not put on a poker face and smile!

P.P.S. Just in case the dress doesn't suit you in any way, Kim, you have till Monday to change it. Oh. The resit is with me. HAHA.

No comments: