Saturday, March 7, 2009

Random photos

Since SOMEONE was going on and on and on and on and on and on and...you get my drift, about how I'm turning into Closet Guy (dying off from the world, but in blog version), whose identity is confidential, so here's my update. Truth be told, I WAS about to update, just as soon as I got the photos from Amanda and completed penning that farousing poem.

Of Friday rendezvous
Other than the first 9 photos which were taken yesterday (6th March), I honestly can't recall the dates of the rest. But I do remember this: they were taken on Fridays (hence the title, duh).

At The Gardens in 1U

THIS is how you take a photo, Eu Chern. Not like the top one.

Our sinful indulgence!







Awww...




At the Apartment

Ditto





Lion Dance/Bride Wars day

And so enter the beasts



5 sluts (1 at the camera) with their entourage


Lucy and Joanna


Eu Chern, Jia Wei, my bro and Qian Xi





Jing Hua with her green, green broccoli soup







No comments: