I. Just. Don't. Feel. Anything.
Odd, you know. No tingles of excitement. No bubbles of elation. No bouts of depression. Just nothing. Void.
Then again, my mind and body's responses tend to be retard. So just spare me a couple of days and you'll see a post with the torrent of thoughts that I'll have on living the last 365 days as a TEENager.
Anyway, this morning's MIDI was a near-death experience. Stupid flash drive broke down. The pending assignments were saved in that 1 place (Don't blame me, it crashed before I could copy the files to my hard drive). Culprit suspected: MIDI lab's computer. From the disfigured dent on the back of the wafer-thin USB port, I'm guessing the dumb equipment couldn't stand the heat and melted, though it was saved before it became deformed or turned into pulp. THANK GOD I sat with Eunice because since we could only open a file at a time, Eunice opened hers and completed whatever work there was left while I counted down the minutes to the end of class.
Oh well. Back to slaving.
P.S. Ignore this post. My fingers are itchy and want to type something even if there are 2 assignments due on Thursday as well as a pop quiz on a subject that is more or less physics-related. Ugh. How unappetizing.
Meanwhile, be entertained! Though some of you have watched it after much pestering from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment