Friday, May 7, 2010

I wanna be inside your heaven

6th May 2010, Thursday, 3pm – 9pm
It was the most carefree six hours of the week.
It was my favourite six hours of the week.
It was THE six hours of the week.

Just Band 11, or should I say, ex-Band 11.
Just me, Derene, Ashley, Fui Peng and Stephen.
Just us and no one else.

Highlights of the day:
  • Ditched my first song writing lesson for them. Shhh.
  • Shared Snowflake icy desserts before the Ice-Kacang Puppy Love movie (after our initial plan to watch both Toy Story 1 and 2 failed all because of Pavilion’s GSC nonsensical time slots).


  • Squealed and giggled at the disc-like thing that blinked and vibrated when our orders were ready.
  • Pampered ourselves with Rakuzen (the soft shell crab dinner set was DIVINE).
Derene, aka mom!

Fui Peng, aka grandma!

Ashley, aka birthday girl!


  • Stared in disbelief as Stephen freaked the waitress out by giving her the pissed-off how-dare-you-miscount-the-money-you-idiot look.
  • The frozen strawberry stuffed with ice-cream dessert.

Ice-cream in the strawberry (: 
And no, I did not take this photo after I chewed and spat it out.
  • Dashed blindly across the roads in the very slight drizzle to get back to Pavilion’s parking lot.
  • Cam-whored (boo Stephen for avoiding my camera and making that disgusted face when I said “PHOTO!”)




When the waitress was around...

After she turned her back on us...



I miss you people =[
I miss looking forward to band practices.
I miss awaiting crazy ideas Derene or anyone has got in stored to unleash during our assessments, and in turn contributing mine.

It was odd, saying ‘my band’ instead of ‘our band’. It was a squeamish feeling, I guess. But at least none of us graduated yet, so there’s plenty of time for rendezvous (:
I know, I’ll import you guys for my upcoming jury! And we’ll have 8am band practices again! HAHAHAHA.

Okay, I should stop being so random and self-syok. And this ain’t Facebook so I couldn’t have endless stream of comments to get me higher.


‘I hope they (your respective new bands) love you like we do’ – The Corrs

P.S. Happy Birthday, Ash!

No comments: