Saturday, May 29, 2010

All that I know is I'm breathing now

I could resist it no longer.
The scent of words is far too empowering and intoxicating.
Blue Bloods has lured me into its paper arms.
Screw practices. I need to live life. 

You know what the best part is?
The mushy feeling of finally coming home again, after journeying into the realms of science-fiction, fiction, memoir, chick lit and romance. 
Yes, I'm a native of the Land of Fantasy. 
Because I love the way it keeps the flames of my inner child burning. 
Because I love how it teaches me ideas I never could have dreamed of. 
Because I love the possibility of impossibility.
Because I love falling in love with drop-dead gorgeous, swoon-worthy, angelic paper-and-ink male lead characters.

Where will my voyage through your world take me this time?


I'm waiting for you to make me smile. And I know you will. 

No comments: