Piano lecturer is demanding to hear 'quality music' during every class in preparation for my practical exam in 5 weeks' time.
The hell-wreckers behind Modern Band Ensemble think the only way to armor us to handle the real music world in the future is by playing 10 songs within 7 weeks.
Drums classes further seeks to lower whatever self-esteem I have left.
HAMM is mind-boggling, information overload. Almost like having to fill too many a chasm in my teeth.
Choir is a relief, though, a sweet dessert rainfall in the scorching heat. And no, it's not because I could just blank out and still pass the subject, like my previous semesters, but because I'm learning, and in a fun, almost-child-play way. We sang and danced (albeit discordantly), we squealed and laughed when we got the moves all screwed up, we stalked up and down the hall without directions as a 'choir exercise'; things I'd been missing and yearning for since leaving CHS choir. The best part is, we don't need sectionals. Hell yeah. Of course, we would have to work twice as hard on our own if we planned to arrive at the end of the semester in one piece.
I really need lessons, or at least a survival guide, on how to live out a short semester.
To quote myself:
"If I have any balls on me, it would be marbles, and I'm already starting to loose some of mine."
-Tham Ying Hui-
No comments:
Post a Comment