Amanda is partying in the You Ass of Aye.
Eu Chern is rocking out in the Eu Kay.
Lucinda is back to reigning the Kingdom.
Chee Kin is waltzing around the Land Down Under.
And I am Nowhere.
Seeing the same old places I've seen for the past 20 years, eating the same food I've eaten for my entire life.
While everyone is elsewhere in the world having exotic experiences.
Or at least ones I would probably never have.
Since I'd be graduating here anyway
What a way of thought to live out the next 365 days before any of them would be back.
I know it's psychological and would wear off sometime, but it's goddamn wrecking me up, okay?
While everyone is elsewhere in the world having exotic experiences.
Or at least ones I would probably never have.
What a way of thought to live out the next 365 days before any of them would be back.
I know it's psychological and would wear off sometime, but it's goddamn wrecking me up, okay?
P.S. Mom, if I forfeit my student exchange program to Japan for a summer in Paris, would you grant it? I mean, it's not like I'm going there to shop. If Tham Ying Hui shops on her own volition, the sun could just rise from the west.
No comments:
Post a Comment