Sunday, May 22, 2011

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

I have impossible dreams. But right now, they don't seem that far fetched anymore. And the most beautiful thing is, I am not alone, because the people I love are sharing it with me. We will keep it as a secret for the moment, partially due to my belief of jinxing a spoken dream, other half due to the fact that we have got a long climb to the top. But we will get there. Then, only then, we will be a dream.

Music may be my reality, but this amazing idea, is my dream. Our dream. And God knows I need something to live for right now.

"If you don't have something to live for, you'll have nothing to die for."
Here's a toast to our imagination and the awesome adventures we will have!

No comments: