Monday, March 17, 2008

A Girls' Day Out

It's long past midnight now and I'm getting drowsy by the minute. Nonetheless, I wanna make use of my blog-mood to blog about today's outing with a couple of my girl friends (pardon me if I sound homosexual).

So, me and Xiao Chin arrived a wee bit too early at the Curve this morning (around 10.40am) and wandered around aimlessly coz Amanda had to wait for Shien Yin to reach home at 11am (though she later profusely denied it when questioned). In the end, we went to Borders and amused ourselves with the 'toys' or 'inventions' at the Memory Lane section. You had no idea how hard I had to fight the urge to treat myself to Starbucks (it's part of Borders, in a way). The coffee smell was so intoxicating...

Anyway, Amanda, Shien Yin and Shi Ning reached around 11.25am and off we went to RedBox (Shi Ning and Shien Yin strongly pressed on this). For no apparent reason or request, we were given a considerably wide room with 4 separate coffee tables at the centre. I can't remember all of the songs (er duh? who has the ability to?) but I know we started off with The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls to 'warm up our vocals', while everyone picked their lunches and drinks. And I'm proud to say that the first song we (or at least me and Amanda did) sang was Apologize by (supposedly) One Republic featuring Timbaland (not vice versa)! I L.O.V.E. that song (though I must say my current obssession is With Me by Sum 41)!

Actually, we did Karaoke the whole day (till 3pm) so this is more or less the end of my blog. Wait! The best part has yet to come: Photos! Viola and be entertained (by some)!

Black orange black:Me, Shi Ning and Xiao Chin

A mixture of black and white: Me, Shien Yin and Amanda

All of us: Me, Shi Ning, Xiao Chin, Shien Yin and Amanda

Shien Yin: "I dono..."

Me and Amanda

The comfort of the leather sofa...

Amanda and her heels

Me and my sanders

The sexy pose

Seducive Shien Yin and me with a trying-to-be-erotic-but-failed pose

The 2 ex-5s2ians

In the restroom...

Shi Ning, Sook Ann (she appeared out of nowhere!) and me

The photo of the day

Well, that's all for now, folks! There're still a couple of photos I didn't get to upload but I'll try to put them at my MSN space blog as soon as I can. As for the other 4 co-stars of this post, if you're interested in getting the photos, just tell me and I'll emailed them to you!

No comments: