Saturday, April 26, 2008

Paaaartayyyy!!!

I so wish I could swim yesterday. I've been looking forward to soaking in a pool for weeks and what did I get? An unexpected arrival of the P. So I ended up perching on the edge of the pool, with my jeans rolled up and half my legs dipped in the water, watching my friends swim. It sucked, ok? Even though I have Lucy to accompany me.

But other than that, the poolside party at Jo's was a blast! We had like, heaps of food (it was potluck and since everyone brought a little something and there were 17 of us...yeah): junk food (packets of chips), spaghetti, fried mee hoon, 2 16-pieces boxes of doughnuts, pizzas, drinks and nuggets, marshmallows and potatoes for BBQ. For me, food is the key to get a wild party started!
More importantly, we had 2 birthday babies, not to mention 2 more April babies, amongst us! Happy Birthday to Chee Kin! And Happy Belated Birthday to Lucy, Jyh Ling and Hui Yi (really sorry and please tell me if I spell your name wrongly)!

Spent most of my time sitting by the pool, either just chatting or eating and chatting with my gang and others as well. It was really nice, seeing and catching up on each other again. Then the peak of the party came when it was dark and after Jo returned from her mysterious disappearance. Jo Yee mixed Sprite and orange juice with some VODKA. But it was only a little, little enough to keep me sober till I reached home. Amanda, on the other hand, went all red in the face, even though the percentage of alcohol was almost nil. So tomato-ish...haha

After that it was all about photos. Crazy photos, wild photos and tons of cam-whoring. Everone seemed so eager to take a photo with the infamous, empty it may be, Vodka bottle. And Eu Chern (or was it Chee Kin) even suggested we had individual photos taken to advertise it =.="

Anyway, Amanda's mom came at around 10.10pm and I reached home about midnight coz my dad was hungry and took us out for supper, though I didn't eat much.

Jo's marshmallow on fire

Me and Lucy

Jyh Ling and me

Heck, where did my left eye go?

Amanda, Lucy and me by the pool

Jing Hua, Amanda, Jo, Chee Kin and Eu Chern

Hui Yi, me and Sze Ying

Kam Hin and me

Me and the gang

Nicole and me

Sarah and me

Blue blue blue!

Jing Hua, me, Lucy and Chee Kin

Yerp, that's the notorious Vodka bottle...

Jo Yee and me

Thanks so much Jo for the awesome party! Can't wait to see you guyz next month!

No comments: