Monday, April 14, 2008

Summary for the past few days

Haven't been updating my blog as I should be, considering the fact that there's actually something to blog about for the past few days. But since I'm too lazy to write a long windy post, I'll just summarize what had happened since my last post on Jesse and Gerard, including today.

Thursday: Nothing exciting happened, just the fact that the French class on that day was the last I'll ever have till I sign up for Level 2 or joined some French club at my college. I still can't speak fluent French yet, but I can read and write a little. Oh yeah, I got back my result for the French test that the teacher set for us, which was 36/40. Yay!

Friday: Let's just blank out the whole morning, shall we? My driving exam was a disaster. I'll just remember that morning as a nightmare and didn't wake up till 2pm. As for the evening and night, me, Lucy and Shien Yin went to Amanda's place to hang out. Took a lot of crazy photos that involved digging out all of Amanda's winter coats. In the end, we put up a night at her place and slept at 4am, with Lucy and me craving for grilled mutton with mashed potatoes.

Saturday: Went out with Amanda to shop for Lucy's, Chee Kin's, Xiao Chin's and Denise's birthday presents. Love the presents we bought for them, of which I've taken photos and really want to show them to you guyz but hey, the best part of presents is the surprise, right? Nevermind, I'll post the photos after the presents are given to the birthday babies. Oh, I've also bought a choker for myself! It was from Bonita and had 40% off!
The 40% off choker that I got myself

We tested the heart-shaped mould for fried eggs

My bro's idea of 'Shot through the heart'

Sunday: My grandparents came over and we went out for lunch. Okay, that practically sums up the whole day coz our lunch was long and they later stayed at our place for hours before going back.

Today: I baked cookies this afternoon! Well, I didn't bake it all by myself, my maid did the mixing (added butter and and egg to the ready-mixed flour), so I only shaped the dough and put them on the tray. Trays actually, there were plenty of dough. But by now, the cookies left are a quarter of what I baked. Yeah, they're that delicious.

The colourful 'beads' topping

The dough with added raisins and bits of almond

Before

After

Okee, that's all for now.

No comments: