Jon Schmidt (piano) and Steven Sharp Nelson (cello)
Yet another reason to love independent, unsigned, unattached-to-major-recording-labels artists. I mean, how often do you see mainstream artists arrange their works of art? Fine. They DO arrange the songs but mostly in a way that appeals to the mass audience around the globe and, of course, reaps in profit. Even if they give the 'this is our style, so accept it or leave it' crap.
"But you enjoy listening to the mainstream shit, you hypocrite" chimes the voice in my head.
Anyway, I stumbled upon this ingenious arrangement of Love Story (Taylor Swift), which then seeps into the song Viva La Vida (Coldplay), at a friend's blog. Indeed, it is by far the most beautiful arrangement of the said songs, if you count the latter, I've come across. Ooo...can't wait till the music score is released next month! If I can't download it for free, I'll buy it! Just like I did when I went crazy over the piece Through The Kaleidoscope. Screw the US dollars, it's worth the money. Teehee! My potential Jury piece =) All I need to do is tweak the cello part.
No comments:
Post a Comment