Monday, July 27, 2009

What happened at Jo's, stays at Jo's

Date: 25th July '09
Venue: Poolside, Joanna's place
Task: Party till the world crashes down on us!

I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas

I gotta feeling
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night

Chee Kin had resurfaced! Shame that Amanda closed her eyes at that precise moment



Hui Yee and me

Chee Kin, me, Amanda, Eu Chern, Jo Yee


Tonight's the night
Let's live it up
I got my money
Let's spend it up
Go out and smash it
Like Oh My God
Jump off that sofa
Let's get get OFF




Jo Yee, Chee Kin, Lucy, me, Joanna, Eu Chern, Amanda, Jing Hua

+ Hui Yee

I know that we'll have a ball
If we get down
And go out
And just lose it all
I feel stressed out
I wanna let it go
Let's go way out spaced out
And loosing all control





Future usage: photoshop the desired person into the photo to stand next to him


Fill up my cup
Mazel tov
Look at her dancing
Just take it OFF
Let's paint the town
We'll shut it down
Let's burn the roof
And then we'll do it again


Eu Chern and his constipated look




Here we come
Here we go
We gottta rock
Easy come
Easy go
Now we on top
Feel the shot
Body rock
Rock it don't stop
Round and round
Up and down
Around the clock

Strong Jo

Us chicks


Let's Get This Party Started - Pink
I'm coming up so you better get this party started
I'm coming up so you better get this party started


Pretty purple flames :)


Li Ying said I look like I'm aiming the skewer murderously at Jo >:)

Get this party started on a Saturday night
Everyone's waiting for me to arrive
Sending out the message to all of my friends
We'll be looking flashy in my Mercedes Benz
I got lots of style with my gold diamond rings
I can go for miles if you know what I mean

Me, Jo, Yin Nang and Eu Chern




Pumpin' up the volume breakin' down to the beat
Cruisine through the west side I'll be checkin' the scene
Boulevard is freaking as I'm coming fast
I'll be burning rubber you'll be kissin' my ass
Pull up to the bumper get out of the car
License plate says Number One Superstar


Bonono and Jojo, don't they rhyme?



Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret

"They try to make me go to rehab but I say NO NO NO!"

Bottle top?

Sweet dreams, Joanna, sweet dreams.

Ah, the look of innocence

Want some?

Who has to know?
When we live such fragile lives
It's the best way we survive
I go around a time or two
Just to waste my time with you

Gimme gimme more

It's just you and me, baby, just you and me.

Intoxicate me!

mineMiNemiNEminEMiNEmIneMINE

Resolving to acts of violence

Tell me all that you've thrown away
Find out games you don't wanna play
You are the only one that needs to know

"I swear to drunk I'm not God!"





I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret

Good God




Gently prising out of Sze Ying's grip...

...and when she wasn't looking...

I suppose this has become part of our pool party tradition...forcefully dragging/flinging someone into the pool

Poor Shereen

Jump - Simple Plan
Jump!
Don't wanna think about tomorrow
I just don't care tonight
I just wanna jump
Don't wanna think about my sorrow
Let's go
Forget your problems
I just wanna jump


We're threading on water!

I'm a pro at this XD







This is eerie









The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
Let it die
Cause we are finally free tonight






Jo Yee declared it was 12.30am when we took these shots


The Midnight Rendezvous

Friendship is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth of it. Thank you, my sexies, for being the pee in my pants :)

No comments: