3.30pm-5pm Choir
Tuesday
10am-12noon Ear Training
6pm-7pm Piano
Wednesday
10am-12noon HAMM
1pm-2pm Band coaching
3.30pm-5pm Choir
Thursday
1pm-2pm Band practice
2pm-4pm Ear Training
4pm-6pm HAMM
7pm-8pm Piano
Friday
2pm-5pm Modern Band Ensemble
Honestly, this isn't in the least bit comforting. No amount of love for music can dilute my disgust for packed schedules. Then again, who doesn't? It's the kind of fetish saved for workaholics. Either whom, or the schizophrenics.
But I guess I can try to be an optimistic freak for once and view it as a method of keeping my feet (or more like my fingers) itchy and not slack during breaks. Skies are grey. Won't want it raining on me before I got to the shelter. Hmm. I think I failed to mention about having to sit for Jury 1 (practical examination for instrument(s) we're Major-ing in) by the end of the semester. And since this happened to be a short semester (the purpose being to ensure ample time for internship), that means doomsday's next month.
Argh. DEPRESSING.
All American Rejects - Mona Lisa (When The World Comes Down)
Here's another pity and there's another chance
Try to learn a lesson but you can't
We can burn a city in futures and in past
Without a change, our lives will never last
We're going fast
You can sit beside me when the world comes down
If it doesn't matter then just turn around
We don't need our bags and we can just leave town
You can sit beside me when the world comes down
What can we do better, when will we know how?
A man says from a sidewalk to a crowd
If we can change the weather, if you wanted it yourself
If you can't I guess we all need help
Yeah, I need help
You can sit beside me when the world comes down
If it doesn't matter then just turn around
We don't need our bags and we can just leave town
You can sit beside me when the world comes down
We say, we do
The lies, the truth
And all I need is next to me
We're going fast
You can sit beside me when the world comes down
If it doesn't matter then just turn around
You'll be the queen and I'll be your clown
You can sit beside me when the world comes down
You can sit beside me when the world comes down
Beautiful song. Am utterly in love with it.
P.S. Don't you think the green matches my blog?
No comments:
Post a Comment