Please read up on the history of Valentine's Day before making your stand oh-so-passionately. The sewers are blocked enough without adding you into the mix. Or maybe you can fertilize some plants instead, organic crap seem to be popular these days.
But I'm not angry about your speech, people do preach cult sometimes, after all. Oh no no, I feel PITY for you, because your mind is so pathetically narrow, like those inaccessible cat-piss alleyways. But your mind isn't shallow though, nope; because it DOES. NOT. EVEN. HAVE. A. DENT.
DO keep up your good work though; we sure need crude entertainment from time to time.
But I'm not angry about your speech, people do preach cult sometimes, after all. Oh no no, I feel PITY for you, because your mind is so pathetically narrow, like those inaccessible cat-piss alleyways. But your mind isn't shallow though, nope; because it DOES. NOT. EVEN. HAVE. A. DENT.
DO keep up your good work though; we sure need crude entertainment from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment