It was nice seeing Denise again, since the last time I saw her was more than a month ago, at the Anugerah Cemerlang. Awww...I miss my other Vegie Gang too: Amanda, Siu Jeen, Jing Lynn, Shi Ning, Xiao Chin, Vania, Denise and Shien Yin. Honestly guyz, we really need a huge get-together, one where ALL of us are present and not half.
Anyway, Amanda, Denise and I went to the book fest at KLCC last Saturday and it was our lucky day, or at least Amanda's, seeing that I'm not that big a fan of Zhang Dong Liang, though, I must admit, it was pretty exciting, having a celebrity more or less 2 feet away from you, even if he just swooshed by in a flash. Too bad he didn't entertain us by singing, merely standing on stage and blabbling non-stop about that electronic dictionary crap. Oh well, at least Amanda got some photos of him with my camera, which made her very high. Better still, she got a 40% discount for her books instead of the 20% stated! Cheers for Amanda!
Then, the 3 of us went for lunch (I swore I could hear an orchestra in my stomach) at Burger King, where we chatted and chatted till it was about 3.45pm when we had to leave coz my viola class was at 4.30pm.
P.S. Thank you so much, Denise, for the cute 'bookworm' you gave me!
Last Saturday (31st May)
Went to Marche at the Curve to have dinner there as a celebration: my bro got selected to represent MALAYSIA in the International Olympics Maths Competition in SPAIN! I'm so jealous. Obviously.
No comments:
Post a Comment