Why this weekend totally sucks, though there's still tomorrow to make up for these 2 days:
1. I've just been through an agonizing, tormenting 2 weeks of Midterms. Well, to be exact, there were only 5 papers taken in the expanse of 5 almost-evenly-spread-out days out of the 10, with 3 of them handed back and, I dare say, the results are unspeakably horrible (at least to me). Thank God they'll be calculated into 30% instead of taking the original marks into account, or...or...hell knows what I'm going to do.
2. The whole house, right now, at this very moment, is so damn unnaturally, freakingly quiet, as in pin-drop quiet. I know I'm an introvert, but that doesn't make me hate noises. In fact, I LOVE noises, chattering of people, music blasting from radios or CD players, distant traffic cacophony or any daily sounds that proof that I'm actually LIVING in a TOWN and not some secluded, off-the-map meadow. Wait, even there would have some form of sound. Okay okay, I'm turning on some music, but it's still not as normal. I suppose the absence of my 2 uncanningly loud siblings and my mom explains this. Great, what a nice dual, me and my dad, the 2 non-talkative ones in the family stuck at home together. Not that it's a bad thing, I just don't like the house to be void of noises! The noisiest I can get is after 4.30pm, when my mom comes home coz both the younger Thams are getting high at their respective camps (my sis at an LAS Trolak Camp and my bro at his Olympic Maths Training Camp) until tomorrow evening. This sucks. I wonder why I've ever wished I was the only child.
3. I can't believe my sis and bro went ahead and watched 'Wanted' without me! And they promised to wait for me (I know I'm souding like some whiny child here, so please pardon me)! What's even unbelievable is, they didn't know the movie was rated till they were well on their way to the cinema, AFTER buying their bloody tickets with their freaking HIGH SCHOOL student ID! GAH!
4. I'm locked at home now, boring my brains out, when I'm supposed to be hanging out with you sexy people, catching up on everyone and getting intoxicated by my Java Chip Frappuccino at Starbucks. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming Lucy or Jing Hua for not being able to make it that I suggested to postpone to next week, which I'm praying that 6 out of 7 of us will be present, it's just that I think I'm evolving into some form of a social phariah and I desperately need you people to revive my sense of belonging. Nevermind, it's merely a week/7 days/168 hours till I see you guys, right?
This is so NOT how my only 3 days at home should be. Am waiting for a miracle to happen...someone? Anyone? Oh I'll just nag my parents to take me out to 1U or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment