To my veggie gang whom I hadn't seen in years, may 2009 bring us together again to catch up on everything that has been happening in a flash throughout this year! Our daily canteen gossip days are far from over if we work to keep them going!
To my spontaneous and sometimes-sane-and-other-times-nutty, but nonetheless fun-loving and awesome, UCSI Foundation in Music friends, thank you for showing me how exciting college life can be once in the right company! All the impromptu shopping trips and outings are really drilling a hole in my pocket, but who cares? The adrenaline rush is too intoxicating for me to bother! Can't wait to see you guys next semester!
To my sexy sluts, the Masters of Spontaneity, Artists of Cam-whoring, Obnoxious Quidnuncs (a person who is eager to know the latest news and gossip) who simply love scandals, Planners of Voluminous Schemes That May Never Flourish and many other roles depending on which direction our mood takes on, I've lost count of the times I've said this, I LOVE you people with every single cell of my size ** body! You sexies never failed to make me laugh, non-too-ladylike to say the least, and let me just live for a moment in our exclusive bubble of euphoria. So here's a toast to us, the 7 oh-so-sexy sluts of 5s4, may we forge many more slutty memories together!
To the public in general, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you! May 2009 be a prosperous year for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment