First heard of this utterly adorable song on Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, during the scene where Georgia, Jas, Rosie and Ellen were squished onto one of their beds, evaluating each others' physical appearances (No wonder emo is the new black. They're actually encouraging girls to point out their friends' imperfection!). The whole movie was unmitigatedly hilarious though, even if it was a typical chic flick, with hot dudes to top it up, like that swoon-able Aaron Johnson guy who starred as Robbie. If you're looking for a movie to laugh your worries away, this will be it. Trust me.
Anyway, of all the songs in the soundtrack of the said movie, I would say The Show tops the list. Somehow, Lenka's voice reminds me of Regina Spektor, who sang The Call, one of the soundtracks for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (Ben Barnes and William Moseley <3). Unlike the latter song, The Show is bubbly, light and sweet, a song that makes you think only of happy thoughts and glee with delight. I couldn't upload the MV, thanks to the loser of the person who disabled the embedded code, so I've pasted the link instead. Go and have a listen. You'll love it =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nTSU-mFWGs
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried
And I don't know why
Slow it down
Make it stop
Or else my heart is going to pop
'Cause it's too much
Yeah, it's a lot
To be something I'm not
I'm a fool
Out of love
'Cause I just can't get enough
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried
And I don't know why
I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go
And just enjoy the show
The sun is hot
In the sky
Just like a giant spotlight
The people follow the sign
And synchronize in time
It's a joke
Nobody knows
They've got a ticket to that show
Yeah
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried
And I don't know why
I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go
And just enjoy the show
Just enjoy the show
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I dont know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried
And I don't know why
I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go
And just enjoy the show
Just enjoy the show
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I dont know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried
And I don't know why
I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go
And just enjoy the show
Dum de dum
Dudum de dum
Just enjoy the show
Dum de dum
Dudum de dum
Just enjoy the show
I want my money back
I want my money back
I want my money back
Just enjoy the show
I want my money back
I want my money back
I want my money back
Just enjoy the show
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment