The Union of the Sluts brought forth yet another slew of notorious wrongdoings.
Trysting place: Santini/San Francisco, Tropicana Mall
Yet-to-be-settled case: THE Great Escape
Blessing the minions with their presence were:
Her Sluttaciousness Amanda from the Land of False Pretenses
Her Sluttaciousness Joanna from the Country-That-Analyzes-Too-Much
Her Sluttaciousness Ying Hui from the Scrapland
His Sluttaciousness Eu Chern from the Country-That-Paints-Their-Towns-Blue
Her Sluttatiousness Lucinda from the Land-That-Hugs-And-Kisses-A-Lot
Her Sluttaciousness Jing Hua from the Tiny Pond
(His Sluttaciousness Chee Kin from the Land of Knarnia was once again inexplicably M.I.A.)
Spent half the time quoting Michael Jackson's Remember The Time.
Do you remember the time
When Chee Kin strip-danced for us
When we gave him that shirt
That said 'I'm a Virgin'?
Do you remember the time
When Jo hosted a forum
On pre-marital sex
And we recorded it?
The other half was, well, hogwashing (yesh, such word does exist) about a mixture of everything while being snapped to and reverted back to the plotting of our escapade, by whoever was currently in a sane state of mind, every single time we drifted off topic, which happened in 5 second-intervals.
Amazing indeed, that we gave up plotting AFTER lunch and not during. Seeked solace in my camera instead.
Show some skin, y'all

Candid shots







No. My bro and sis weren't really there, I photoshopped them in Bro, sis and mom joined us for the movie. The more the merrier?

Life ain't fun without colours, non?
I like this shot. Makes it look as if it were candid, yet she was somehow aware of the camera pointing at her. And the lighting was pretty too :) Come to think of it, there aren't many photos of Jing Hua, especially solo ones.
Ahh. That BABY BLUE 'Buy me stuff & I'll be nicer' Happy Bunny blouse Joanna and Eu Chern got me for my birhtday. Loves it! OoOoOOooo! I brought the black bag Amanda and Shien Yin gave me too but it shy-ed away from the camera >:(
Save the best for the last. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen :) Though I personally wouldn't mind if we stuck to intoxicating ourselves with Starbucks and feeding our exploding dam of photos. As it is, movie was wicked. Graphics and plot wise. Didn't pay much attention to the minute details and characters. Perhaps a second time would do my rating for the movie justice. I'm just saying.
They said there is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow. I've found my pot of gold :)
Like I'd promised :)
1 comment:
Oh bloody... i'm so 'touched' that i feel like crying !!!!
Oh dang !!!
I think i miss S4.
Alot.
Like ... ALOT !!!
And man... u guys look great in the vid.
Post a Comment