Sunday, July 4, 2010

So let's fly to the other side of the world

Silly boy. You really thought I called you 5 times because I was bored?
For a prodigy, you are pitifully dumb sometimes.
I called because I wanted to talk to you before you left. It is my way of accompanying you.
Because I wanted to make up for my inexplicable and unforgivable act of laziness, for not sending you off. It is my way of apologizing.
Because I wanted to annoy you and make you laugh. It is my way of letting you know my absence did not mean I did not care.
Because I kind of miss you already. Although I swear you will never hear me say this to you in person. Not in a million years.
Because you are my little brother. So shoot me for typing that.

Have fun in Kazakhstan, Tham Ying Hong. Imagine that you are going on a tour, not an international Olympiad Maths competition. Screw what that Ass-o guy (sorry, Tham inside joke) told you.  Pressure does not make every stone a diamond (Hmmm. Does this sentence even make sense?). But I know you’ll try to fulfill a certain goal *evil grin* >:)   

Don’t forget to make more American/English/German/Mexican/Spanish/French friends for your 2 HBT-obsessed sisters !!!

No comments: