Thursday, August 19, 2010

All my loving, I'll send to you

7th August '10
Perfect weather. Perfect location. Perfect companions.
It was a perfect getaway.
One of those days that makes you feel at peace with the world, that makes you doubt all the cruelty and pain of the harsh reality as just a fleck of your paranoia and sick imagination.
But what was even beautiful was that nothing about the rendezvous was planned, saved the swimming part.
And as the evening unfolded, everything just seemed to fall into place. I could almost hear the soft click of the pieces of puzzles finding home.

Joanna the hostess

Yours truly

Jing Hua

Amanda


Of fedora hats



Of jump stunts





Of arousing poses

Of hanging over the edge





Of floating things


Of caves


Of dinner and chilling out on the roof top

Of 5-star mamak







Too bad I was...distracted.
Kind of pooped my own party, on a personal level.
Oh well.
But it was still a fawsome day.
Miss them lots (:

No comments: