Saturday, August 7, 2010

We're free like the falling leaves

24th - 25th July 2010

[Verse]
I can smell the rain in this grey crazy world of ours
So let’s drive out of this ceaseless roundabout
Take a trip to somewhere else
We could drop by a beach with lots of shells
It’s just us and the waves and sky above

[Chorus]
We’re free, we’re free, we’re free
Like the falling leaves
Doesn’t matter where, coz the wind will take us there
We’re free, we’re free, we’re free
Like the falling leaves
So take a plunge and swim with me

[Verse]
We find ourselves in a little town
We walk and walk the way around
At night, we’ll catch stars that fall to the ground







Onion & Ginger
Bonono & KevinTheEmo Leong





Ying Hui, Amanda
Kevin, Shien Yin





Domee (:

Aldy Hotel


*Photos courtesy of Amanda. I just compile and patch them up*

"‘Take a plunge’ is a song telling people to take a break once a while and bask in the beauty that is life. It is also about letting go, cutting loose all strings attached and living life, rather than succumbing to the stress that does nothing but poison us.

I got the inspiration to pen this song during my trip down south to Melacca on a weekend with a couple of my friends. It was the exhilaration of travelling on our own and the sense of liberation that planted the idea and story of the composition." 
-Final project report by Tham Ying Hui

Yes. Those preposterously thought up lines are the lyrics to my song. 



You can stop laughing now.

Okay. So I'm being lazy for not writing a detailed blog post on my trip. But I think the photos paint it all for you. The sun, the sky, the nonexistent beach, the food, the lack of combing the shops for knick-knacks due to heat, the hotel room and our pretty faces. And who doesn't love photos?



P.S. Babe, I might want to record my song again, this time with your brother's help. Kevin?

No comments: