Saturday, February 19, 2011

In my head, it's going down

Ten random thoughts racing across my mind now:

1. I suck at randomism. I am actually thinking what to type next.

2. I have just completed the Treble-ly detailed Arranging I assignment after much memebase Alex Pettyfer ogling facebooking suffering.

3. I refuse to spoil my weekend with choir scores, much less be reminded of what’s-her-face. Don’t get me wrong, Ms. XXX, I don’t hate you, nor was I trying to be rude in your class, I simply DO NOT speak donkey.

4. Thank you, Britney Spears, and Chee Kin, for making me smile to myself like a creep in college. Because of you, lamp posts or any poles in general, will never be the same again, and you have no idea how many I pass by every single day.

5. I want a surprise birthday party! Eu Chern, I am expecting it!
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry. I was having a spastic moment.

6. I have an urge to buy myself a pair of white furred, red-eyed, New Zealand purebred bunnies. I miss my ex-pets. To heck with the fact that they are mute; so are rocks. Plus, they provide me good stew when they expire.

7. If you are to call me these few days, in the height of my ‘Hide yo kids’ song obsession, I would simply answer the phone with “You don’t have to call and confess, I’m looking for you, I’m goin’ find you, I’m goin’ find you!”

8. The pendant Eu Chern gave me is causing ribcage damage; and the one Amanda sent me is reviving my gluttony sin. But without either of them, my neck will be too exposed and attractive to vampires.

9. Sleep is for the weak. And sleep is a luxury. Hmmm…

10. I realize my sense of humor is depleting.

1 comment:

froggy said...

My sense of humor is depleting too.

And it's not like i have much sense of humor to begin with.