Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Across the Universe

- Gotta go! Miss me! (: -
- I'll try. -

Sis is heading for some week-long Home Stay programme in Japan.
In fact, she is suspended mid-air on MAS as I type.
It is going to be sushi, blossoming Spring, Tokyo Disneyland and Japanese boys (not that she has a thing for them) for her and ASSignments, practice, more ASSignments and more practice for me.
Boo. I foresee a looooong and looooonely weekend.
At least I have my bro.
Pray I won't get buried by formulas and equations or all the lame, with the capital L, jokes he learnt from Olympics Maths camp. I just can't decide which is worst.




P.S. So I lied. I will miss you (: Come home quick! Screw gifts! I'll only demand for them if you're going somewhere exotic like Paris or Las Vegas. You know, I might want a blond or two, then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.