You know what's the most amazing thing I saw in the mirror today? Besides my face, that is.
My teeth! My bottom front row teeth! It was actually considerably straight! All this time it had been crooked to a point where the pair at the center seemed to be shouldering each other to snatch the best seat for the panoramic view of what's beyond the balcony of my lip; the other two on each of their sides were cowering behind, so half their bodies were in the shadows; while the rest just stood according to the line drawn by the gum, though they didn't bother to align themselves.
But this morning I could actually see the whole of one of the tooth-in-hiding. Hallelujah. I know I used to say I didn't care how my teeth look, but damn this feels good. And I didn't even suffer from any pain, besides the merciless mockery of friends/lecturers on my spastic speech. Retainers disciplined my teeth, man, by ass-whipping them with metal wires into queuing properly.
Who wants to see me smile?
No comments:
Post a Comment