Conclusion: Proven true.
Date: 18th December 09
Day: Holiday
Venue: Kay El
Warning: Narration of the post will be replaced by resurrected nursery rhymes.
Freaks who thronged the shopping mall 9 in the morning
Canai Bread (Ori: Short’nin’ Bread)
Heat up the griddle,
Grease it with ghee,
Mamak’s gonna make
A little Canai Bread.
That ain’t all it’s gonna do,
Mamak’s gonna make
A Teh Tarik, too.
Mamak’s little urchins love
Canai, Canai,
Mamak’s little urchins love
Canai Bread.
Mamak’s little urchins love
Canai, Canai,
Mamak’s little urchins love
Canai Bread.
Wheels On The Bus
The wheels on the bus dipped in and out,
In and out, in and out.
The wheels on the bus dipped in and out,
Of potholes in town!
The people on the bus go what the heck,
What the heck, what the heck.
The people on the bus go what the heck,
All through KL!
Green Green Grass Of Park (Ori: Green Green Grass Of Home)
The Lake Gardens look the same
As I step down from the bus
And there to eat me is the Saltasaurus
Down the road I look and there runs the plants
Moss of green and brown like fungus
It’s good to touch the green, green grass of park
Three Weird Freaks (Ori: Three Blind Mice)
Three weird freaks, three weird freaks,
See how they screech, see how they screech,
They screeched Britney’s song in harmony,
While jumping on the surfer’s board with glee,
Did you ever see such a thing so creepy,
As three weird freaks?
Magical Bridge (Ori: London Bridge)
Magical Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down.
Magical Bridge is falling down,
On Joanna.
Built it up with steel and wire,
Steel and wire, steel and wire,
Built it up with steel and wire,
Ying, Eu and Jing Hua.
Ying Hui And The Dance Pole (Ori: Jack And The Beanstalk)
Fe, fa, fi-fo-fum,
I smell the breath of a Chinese girl,
Let her be bold or let her be shy,
She’ll have to dance to stay alive.
The Children Who Lived In A Shoe (Ori: The Woman Who Lived In A Shoe)
There were some weird children,
Who lived in a shoe,
They had too little space,
They didn’t know what to do.
They drilled open a hole,
Without any door,
They whipped up a dance pole,
And did Gimme More.
I’m A Little Mushroom (Ori: I’m A Little Teapot)
I’m a little mushroom
Short and stout
Here is my cap and
Here is my stem
Jing And Eu (Ori: Jack And Jill)
Jing and Eu raced up the hill to see who could run faster
Jing shot ahead and turned to wait
And Eu came tumbling after
Edward Cullen’s Coming To Town (Ori: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town)
You better watch out
You better go hide
Better not shout
I’m telling you why
Edward Cullen’s coming to town
He sees you when you’re sleeping
He knows when you’re awake
His name is Edward Cullen
So be ready to get raped
The following stalking-in-nature photos are not for the faint hearted.
Screw that hoi polloi who ruined our photo
"On your right, you'll see Malaysia"
"On your left, you'll see Malaysia"
After many intentionally-failed attempts at self-shot group photos, with me causing much hullabaloo about them, I asked our subject-of-stalking to take this shot =]
After which he asked for my help in taking his photo
I'm a genius.
I'm a genius.
TEEHEE
We were a couple of inches away from the doors when Jo suddenly turned and shouted "Bye!" towards the open deck, twisted around and ran into Central station. And what do you know? He waved at me, drawing a wide arch in the air, and I waved back, with twice the speed but half the size.
Then, me and Jo simply collapsed, giggling on the floor for God knew how long and sucking in breaths that sounded like an asthma attack in between.
And I said to myself, What A Wonderful World Day.














































No comments:
Post a Comment