Sunday, December 6, 2009

Two is better than One

Happy Birthday Amanda Leong/Daa/Bonono/Angelic (just for this special day) Twin!
Screw the distress of being in the Twilight Zone, 19 is just another number albeit one before the big two-oh
Don't we nocturnals enjoy the night life more?
So go rock out in the snow and paint the town in your favourite red and white!
Oh! Don't forget to grab a blue-eyed boyfriend and make me jealous proud XD
Will imagine myself over there celebrating with you, both of us catching the falling snow on our tongues. OK. That would be just me. 
Here's a toast to you, my best friend, for showing me the definition of true friend!
Cheers to our 6th year of friendship and many more to come! 
*Gives Amanda a Ying Hui Hug*
Miss you much, babe
XOXOXOXOXOXO



All the world will stop
To watch you shine
-Shine, Shannon Noll-



You're beautiful
Every little piece, love, don't you know
You're really gonna be someone, ask anyone
-Stay Beautiful, Taylor Swift-



You seem to know the way
To turn my frown upside down
You always know what to say
To make me feel like everything's okay
-Knock Knock, Lenka-



I, I will remember you and all of the things that we've gone through
There is so much I can say, but words get in the way so
When we're not together, I will remember you

You were there when I needed a friend
Thank you, thank you
I never told you how much that meant
God, thank you, thank you
-I Will Remember You, Ryan Cabrera-



We've got to all stick together
Good friends, there for each other
Never ever forget that'
I've got you and you've got me
-Reach, S Club 7-



In the heat of summer sunshine
I miss you like nobody else
-Summer Sunshine, The Corrs-



Seriously, when am I ever going to see you on skype again?

No comments: