Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How much do I need to fill me up?

Why next week would probably the worst week of February:
1 HAMM quiz – I still have no freaking inkling whatsoever is Mr. Willy trying to teach lecturing and he wants a quiz? Someone please pull the trigger.

2 Recital performance – Heck. I’m barely able to play the piece without much glitch, not to mention sound the additional jazzified introduction smoothly, and I’m to have it all memorized by next Friday? I think I’ve just dug my own grave.

3 Ear Training quiz – Hmmm. I can’t seem to recall the exact date but Justin did announce something about it. Either that or he was just saying a word that rhymed with ‘quiz’, which I doubt the existence.

4 Song Writing midterm project – I hate composing when I have no inspiration or mood for it. Period.

I’m hibernating. Wake me up when Week 7 ends.

*********************************************************
“Ying Hui, you should go to gym with us next time.”

Ugh. The last time I went to gym daily, which was back in Foundation 1 and 2, I became so freaked out by the INTERNATIONAL students who checked me out talked to me in that eerie manner. And I probably appeared like a freak to my course mates when I passed by the music school, hence them, to my hostel, drenched thoroughly in sweat.

*Winces at the memory*

And what makes Wei Kit think I would want to revive my weird image again?

Not in a million years. Then again…nah. Well, depends. My body figure is *ehem*.

Anyway, since my 3 cohorts could not make it to their Enticing Trip to the Taman Connaught Night Market, I went with Sudharma and Wei Kit instead.

Loitered around in Block A’s deserted cafeteria while we waited out the initial heavy rainfall. But the slashes of rain were just beginning to deplete when our stomachs could allow no patience. So we simply dashed out, with Wei Kit conveniently snatching my umbrella and shoving me to stand under Sudharma’s along the way.

Ended up in Richie’s for dinner. God, it was freezing in there, being half-soaked and all (why bother with umbrella to merely cross the road?). But at least it was comfortable and we didn’t need to juggle between holding on to our food and keeping the umbrellas up or worry about the sky raining harder.

“I want my chocolate drink.”

And I got it. After we finished eating, that is. The 2 of them walked me partially through the night market to buy it. Wei Kit wanted some apung thing but the stall wasn’t there, or at least it wasn’t at its usual place. Too bad. But the bubble tea was. Whee (:

*********************************************************
HOLY CRAP. It's 2am!

No comments: