I yearn for that release.
That familiar burst of words that gush from the mind, down the bumps and slides through the terrain of branching nerves and criss-crossing veins and out of the fingertips, crashing against the keypad like violent waves meeting the hard wall of a cliff-face.
I yearn for that relief.
That familiar feeling of spewing my ceaselessly churning thoughts onto a virtual paper, of dragging out buried emotions by the collar to face their barring teeth, of admitting fears kept hidden to appear less weak, of tending old wounds and scars, probably putting them all in the form of a story as cover-up. Yes. I am a coward. I want people to see the real me, yet I cower behind lines of prettified words.
I yearn for that recklessness.
That familiar attitude of not giving an effing damn about needing to take into account the feelings of the subject(s) of my hatred/vengeance/frustration. Negativity aside, I need not bother to restrain myself (it is not the author’s fault should your mind wander too far into the wild) on a CERTAIN topic concerning a PARTICULAR person either. Ha. Of course, these works would not in any way appear on the blog, unless I decided to switch to Wordpress and start locking up my posts.
I yearn for my writing juice.
Instead, I’m typing out this shit. Ugh.
I hate writing blocks. And I have tons of delayed posts in line.
Which reminds me, according to the playwrights workshop I attended, I ought to write 3 pages of jumbled words or short sentences on simply anything that I could fish from my brains, first thing in the morning after waking up. Kind of like taking a crap, excreting excess and non-sensical ideas before your mind could come up with fresh and useful ones.
So I guess this is my first shot. My first mind's crap.
P.S. Yes, Jo dear, the most important post of the month is on the way.
L.O.V.E. this song!
WHEEEEEE I can't wait till band practice on Monday!
L.O.V.E. this song!
WHEEEEEE I can't wait till band practice on Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment