I doubt I would have recognized him even if my brains weren’t fuzzy this morning.
“Eh Ying Hui, meet my new band member!” Carmen and Audrey were eyeing me expectantly, waiting hungrily for my reaction. What was up with them? I mean, not like we haven’t had new students before…
HOLY CRAP.
I did a double take.
“OMG Andrew!”
His hair was cropped short. Extremely so, at least for his standards. He looked like…like…
*Shuffles through her files of photos*
Like when he did back in Foundation (the only one sitting on the table), add some
The transition deserved nothing less than exclamations and choked expressions.
*********************************************************
None of us completed the assignment for Song Writing. Whether it was on purpose from the lack of interest in the subject or a result of a given-up attempt after a week-long procrastination, I had no idea. Don't shoot me that look. None of the seniors touched it either, with the exception of, perhaps, Sharon.
So, what do times like this call for? Class-ditching!
Escapees: Yours truly, Jia Wen, Audrey, Carmen, Rachel, Eunice.
And the refugee camp-base? Audrey's house.
An hour of cuddling Waggy, cooing at Micky's newborn puppies, Wall-E and Cornetto drumsticks helped keep us awake, albeit barely, till 7.30pm. Ah, the wonders of escaping the confines of a classroom
*********************************************************
Funny how my time spend on searching for band songs would turn into discovering new songs/fresh arrangements for popular songs for my own entertainment purpose. Every single time, without fail.
The Duke's Men of Yale
(Recording version, for those who are interested for a clearer and better quality sound)
Please do ignore the weird umbrella photos.
P.S. "Even when my house burnt down, you were still my friend." HAHAHA XD
Seem to have forgotten the name of that show. Eunice?

No comments:
Post a Comment