Worst was, my mind was a broken record playing the ungodly song that was the mistakes I made during my past semester's jury. Was that the reason I felt so mentally exhausted these days? Simply because I was suppressing what my acute memory was attempting to haunt me with?
Sigh. I don't know. I feel prepared, as far as the pieces and solos and all that technicality are concerned. But emotionally? I doubt that. It's like trying to tie the package that is my security but the ribbon just keeps unraveling, again and again.
'You're tied together with a smile, but you're coming undone.' Could Taylor Swift be right?
Speaking of whom, I've found this wickedly awesome medley of her songs mashed up by KurtHugoSchneider (the one who brought you the a capella Michael Jackson Medley) and sung by Tiffany Alvord (she really pretty, Jing)
P.S. Precisely 12 freaking hours before
No comments:
Post a Comment