Friday, April 30, 2010

Tale as old as time, you might as well be mine

Beastly: Beauty and the Beast with a modern twist

Hello, sexy.

I love the way he talks. I could listen to his voice all day.
Yes, I like guys with British accent.
An American one wouldn't be too bad either.
Or at least, flawless English.
Is that too much to ask?

If this movie doesn't make it to our shores...HOHOHO.
I swear, I'll never watch another local film again.
Not that I've watched any of them in the first place.
So I'm being immature and not supportive of homemade (home, as in Malaysia) movies but, hey, a girl needs hot social topics to survive. Once the daily flow of college issues, gossip, facebook postings and online games related discoveries runs dry, that is.
Okay. I'm still naive and self-centred. But that's not my point.
My point is, I HAVE to watch Beastly.
IHAVETOIHAVETOIHAVETOIHAVETOIHAVETO.
Even though his perfect face is disfigured for more than half the show.
Even though that slimy Vanexxxa Hudgens has got her hands all over my man.
Even though the plot is cliche and the lines are probably cheesy.
But NOTHING is going to stop me from watching it!

Ooo...me? (:

I still can't comprehend why they chose Robby Patty for Edward Cullen instead of this perfect sculpture here. Imagine HIM taking off his shirt before the Volturi. Don't give me the crap about him not looking 17. There's a magic substance called make-up.  

(: 

P.S. Amanda! Let's cross our fingers that City of Bones would be made into a movie and Alex Pettyfer be cast as Jace Wayland *Swoons*

No comments: