Call it an epiphany.
Call it a sudden surge of desire.
Call it a pang of nostalgia.
Call it whatever you want to.
But I've got to say this...I simply NEED to, WANT to, DESPERATELY HAVE to, K.A.R.A.O.K.E.
I have no inking whatsoever why, but the urge to sing out loud is here.
Probably it's because my bloody finals are wearing me down. Probably it's because my social life has been so freakishly dull and void of craziness. Probably it's because my room mate has moved in thus I can't express myself by singing along offtune-ly or dance about everytime I heard something I like on the radio. Or simply because I don't have a radio with me anymore.
I don't know...I was just running through my folders, trying to clear some junk, when I stumbled across a video of Chee Kin doing 'Umbrella' (Hell yeah I miss that). And then it hit me. I miss karaoke-ing with my sexy sluts. I miss 'warming up' with Wino's 'Rehab'. I miss singing 'Apologize' and other what Eu Chern called 'cheesy songs' with Amanda. I miss Chee Kin's oh-so-similiar rendition of Britney's 'Gimme More'. I miss screaming Bon Jovi's 'It's My Life' with Jojo. You know what? Let's have karaoke for our next outing! I'm sure 'Disturbia' and 'I Kiss A Girl' will be out by then...Heehee. OK...now I'm getting myself excited for no reason...
Anyway, here's the video I found on Chee Kin's 'Umbrella', which is the only karaoke video worth saving. Sowee Chee Kin...but the world's just got to see how good you are.
P.S. Daa, let's sing all the 'cheesy' songs again!
P.P.S. Jo, we need to TAKE TURNS to sing, 1 song per slut each round, and not hog the mic all the time. Now I know how it feels like when you're not given a chance to choose your songs to sing. It sucks and it's a waste of money. Anyway, I book Bon Jovi's 'It's My Life' with you again, ok?
P.P.P.S. Chee Kin, I promise the video I take of you next time will do you justice.
No comments:
Post a Comment