Blueberry Cheese Cake for my bro
Durian Durian for my sis
And...Chocolate Indulgence for me!
Did you drool after seeing the photos? Did you, huh? Did you? HAHA. Everyone so wish they have a sister like me (I can see some rotten tomatoes heading my way)...
Whatever. Moving on, mom took me and my sis for lunch at some organic shop in 1U, where we were allowed to order vegetarian food only (today being 初一 I suppose, or is it 初十五?). Then, being cursed with a huge appetite (though I highly suspect my insane fruit-for-dinner diet and gym workouts everyday have something to do with my bottomless stomach during the weekends), we went to Waffle's World to continue our lunch. Read: Waffles=sugar and fat. Well, there goes my gym effort.
After that, my sis and I wandered around while my mom joined Pn Wong and Pn Tammy for grocery shopping. And we did a bit of shopping ourselves. My sis got herself the newest Miley Cyrus album 'Breakout', which Michael Buckley, from the YouTube gossip series 'What the Buck?', assumed is about Miley's pimple breakout. I won't say I like her, but she's much preferable compared to Selena Gomez and that Demi slut (keep your filthy hands off Joe, you retard!) from Camp Rock.
As for me, I didn't exactly buy anything but my sis, sharing with my bro, bought a star-shaped-shell-like necklace for me as my very belated birthday present, which had a 50% discount (she's still feeling high about me buying her the whole Magician's Guild series). Awww...she even promised to get me One Republic's album coz the necklace was not even a quarter of the price of the 3 books I got her. Love you lots, Ying!
Feeling satisfied with our shopping, we went to nichii and cam-whored (I can't believe I fell in love with a dress within 15 minutes, though I resisted myself from buying it) until my mom called. *Smiles contentedly* I miss my sis (and bro of course). It's only with her, I'm never ever quiet.
P.S. Only 24 hours till seeing you sexy sluts again! Advice: Sleep all day tomorrow to conserve energy for the night! OMG! I think I'm beginning to hyperventilate! Heehee!
No comments:
Post a Comment