But whatever. 'The Dark Knight' turned out to be way better than I ever thought possible, despite the warnings that it would be gruesome and stomach-churning. Alright, I'll admit, Christian Bale was hawt and sexy (at least in the movie and not now, having shaved his hair and grew facial hair), except when he donned his Batman suit and used that low, electronically-altered voice of his. And the fact that his character was filthy rich made him (like he's not going to be once the movie hit the top spot) even more appealing. But I love the Joker character too, so insane, yet ingenious. And he could be so violent and humorous at the same time. Hands down to the late Heath Ledger.
Anyway, before we entered the cinema, my sis and I cam-whored a bit with the effing High School Musical 3 life-size poster.
Well, that was practically the only highlight of the day. The movie, I mean, not the bloody embarrassing photos. The Olympics opening ceremony was impressive though. Spent the whole night watching it (save the marching part) instead of finishing 'The Novice', which is the 2nd book of 'The Magician's Guild's' trilogy. I've got to complete it fast or by the time I started reading 'Breaking Dawn', my sis won't be able to resist it and blurt everything out, like she did with this very series I'm reading. Speaking of which, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT EVER MENTION ANY DETAIL, NOT MATTER HOW SMALL OR IRRELEVANT IT MAY SEEM, FROM BREAKING DAWN IN MY BLOG, WHICH INCLUDES BOTH COMMENT AND CHATBOX SECTIONS. PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, AMANDA, DENISE OR WHOEVER WHO IS READING THE SAID BOOK. Your cooperation is highly, extremely, eminently appreciated. Thank you.
And now, for some spoofs I've accidentally unearthed at youtube.
The original trailer"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"
The spoof trailer
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to be in the sequel"
The Batman-Joker Interrogation Scene Spoof
Hope you had a good laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment