Want a piece of me?
Yeah, screw you too, Yeon!
At T.G.I.F. Seriously, if the people around us had it their way, we would have been kicked out due to our obscene conversations...
I knew there was something going on between those 2...
Kimora being her usual self...
Yeon Li pouting and pissing at something, though I don't see the pool of urine...
...and their side effect...
Eu Chern, trying to look Amy Wino
Well done, you had successfully look like a crackhead
Joanna, half-drunk
Gimme gimme more
Advertising Gin&Lemon and Vodka Ice
Amanda using the vodka bottle to cool her reddish face
Passed out...Joanna
Eu Chern
Yeon Li
Looking all boozed up
The mess we created
Some cam-whoring before going upstairs
Chee Kin
Amanda
Eu Chern
Me
Joanna
The morning afterYeah, that dark splotch of thing is Yeon Li
Yeon Li and me Eu Chern in the cacoon of his sleeping bag
Cone...
Me, Amanda and Joanna
Photo of the month
Love you sexy sluts to the max! You guyz are irreplacable! Till next time, XOXO!
No comments:
Post a Comment