Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Work it out

Remember the oblong teddy bear I've brought to my hostel, for which I've asked you people to suggest a name? You see, it (there's no form of indication as which gender it might be) hasn't been moving about much since it started living in my hostel and has accumulated some fats over the months so I've decided to force it to work out, including 1 or 2 yoga poses.

Push-ups

Stretching


On the other side

The dog pose from yoga

It was supposed to do a head stand but the legs just wouldn't stay up

And some random photos of it...

It looks like a miniature teddy bear holding a name card

I've found out the actual size of it is...

10.5cm!

*Please be reminded that the author is going through her finals and is under a lot of stress, therefore her posts may seem illogical and non-sensical as she is losing her mind. Thank you.

No comments: