But, I must say, this is exciting, blogging live, not to mention, illegally. The overall lights are down, the stage is illuminated in its full glory (though quite dull next to a Comtemporary performance), but somehow they fail to flick off the ones above us, this particular area in which the few of us are seated in. Paranoid, much?
Anyway, it feels like I’m trailing and reporting on drug smugglers or something, my crouching and slouching over the laptop in the shadows of the seat in front, only typing when the music is considered loud enough to muffle the deafening clicks of my keypad…
*APPLAUSE* GOOD GOD, THE SONG IS FINALLY OVER. 5 more to go, I reckon. Or we’re cursed and there are actually 10 left. Touchwood.
Side tracked. Sorry. Let’s see, in the row behind me, sinking low in his seat is Kevin, his face dimly lit by his Mac. Games, no doubt. Beside him, Emmanuel and Andrew are retching disturbing noises, accompanied by equally eye-diverting movements. On my left, Huay May seems to be drifting away, her mind probably already a blissful raft on a sea of hot chocolate. Wait. Hot chocolate’s Jia Wen’s love. And mine. Hmm. Never mind. Moving on, Jia Wen and Audrey looks like life-size ice-sculpture of themselves, or immobile zombies. And Rachel…well, I’m not sure whether she’s still awake.
Argh. The agony of a numb back and butt from attempting to weld myself into the seat to avoid being caught with the laptop, the frustration of having a poor connection when the lure of blog-hopping is so strong and the merciless onslaught of the ceaseless classical music.
You know what? I’ll just log off and take a nap. Sufferings end swifter that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment