I think my mind is screwed up. Or more like unscrewed.
For some abstruse and inscrutable reason, I had to struggle to finish playing 'All of Me', like 5 times consecutively. Every page or two, I actually had to pause, ogle unseeingly at the wall in front of me while clawing the back of my head, before my memory spat out the unfathomable missing bars of notes and I could continue to stagger through the rest of the song. Only to have my concentration cut off the next page.
UNUTTERABLE.
I had the piece rivet into my brains more than two weeks ago. My exhaustion wasn't even abutting the critical level when I was practising, since I barely did anything today save warming the seat in the examination hall during HAMM (Harmonic Analysis of Modern Music) paper. And the corridor seemed to be astoundingly deserted, so it couldn't be external disruption.
Hmm. Probably merely distracted.
GASP. I was MENTALLY DISTURBED.
Nah. I think my thoughts were just a little addled. My mind was like winnowing clots of thoughts, from Jury to MBE to internship to last night a gazillion others.
Psychopathic and exasperating, I tell you.
And apparently, there's an explanation for this disorder of mine.
No one could have done it better (:
Okay. So I'd lied. There was only one thing on my mind.
SSSHHHHH.
2 comments:
You're using too many big words. It seems like you're trying too hard.
But I love using them. And I'm starting to use them automatically these days. I wonder why.
Post a Comment