Yes, peeps. PropWall is a Malaysian luxury property resources website, a localized one-stop blog that makes hunting for high-living developments a breeze.
A quick walk through the blog anchored my perspective on it as a neatly categorized blog, which, I think, is the magnet that will draw net surfers and potential buyers. The systematic shelving of the estates dispels the nightmare of having to look for a needle in a haystack, with search methods like in alphabetical order, listing based on popularity and demand, in ‘State’-ly manner, as well as the type of building a promising customer is eyeing out for, whether it is a condominium, house, office, shop or factory.
Also, the readers would no doubt appreciate the detailed description provided on each and every property. And I believe this helps boost the objective of this webpage, both in sales and renting of the properties. Imagine the fuss of calling to inquire, only to be put on hold or passed around like a dish at the dinner table, or worst, the agony of having to wait for a reply after e-mailing the people concerned.
Take these for examples:
One KL, KLCC http://www.propwall.my/klcc/one_kl
One Menerung, Bangsar http://www.propwall.my/bangsar/one_menerung
Bangsar Peak, Bangsar http://www.propwall.my/bangsar/bangsar_peak
I know it will be years before I’m burdened with the responsibility of house-purchasing, but, as an enthusiastic bloghopper, I will definitely be using this blog as a kickstart when the time comes. I mean, it even has a thorough analysis on the location. Another pat on the back for the blog administrator(s).
However, I feel the website is lacked of a foreword, a short warm message on the home page to welcome the readers and to make a terse statement or summary on the purport of the website. Of course, a little introduction on the bloggers themselves would be nice too.
For more info, you can visit http://www.propwall.my/
No comments:
Post a Comment