The Koreans asked God when would they win the FIFA World Cup and God replied, "100 years later."
They cried, because they would not be around to witness their victory.
The Japanese then asked God when would their team win the World Cup and God told them, "200 years later."
They cried too, because they would be dead by then.
Then the Malaysians asked God too, "When wiill Malaysia win the World Cup?"
God cried.
Judging by the way Eu Chern, Jing Hua, Joanna and Shereen were laughing, I supposed the joke was a success. Credits to Jia Tong, of course, for posting it up on Facebook.
Anyway, we spent the night holed up in the Starbucks at Jaya One after dinner at Kitchen Creatures in Centrepoint. I like the ambiance of both venues. And the cushions in the former were really comfy.
It was a quiet evening with quiet chatter. Nothing boisterous this time round. Even my camera was silent throughout.
Suited my mood, I guess. I was tired. Midterms had been driving me nuts.
Longed for the full circle of Les Sluts.
Soon, I hope?
No comments:
Post a Comment